--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
P.O. Box 20450
Stanford, CA 94309
voice  (650) 926 2669
fax    (650) 926 2923
CERN GSM +41 76 487 2069

Let's try to find a time before everything is taken. Gordon has these conflicts:

	Exp Seminar		Tuesday 12:30 to 13:30.

	ATLAS meeting	Wednesday 12:00 to 13:30.

Mornings are generally bad because of various phone meetings with Europe. Right after this meeting could work but I think  some SCCS people have another meeting. How about Tuesday afternoon?