  While many of you may have already known that we are organizing an informal ATLAS physics retreat next week at SLAC, Mar/5-8 (Mon-Thur), here is an update of the current status. The scope and tne basic setup of the retreat is summarized on the web page: http://www.slac.stanford.edu/exp/atlas/events/physics-retreat-mar07/ which you are welcome to keep an eye on for updates. There is a preliminary session setup skeleton at:  http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=12730 while the details will be updated in he next few days. Due to the intended informal nature of the retreat, the agenda may alter during the retreat depending on the need and progress.
  Much of the program is in fact dictated by what the participants want to do. Some of the known working areas with collective interests are already listed in the tabel on the web page with relevant contacts. Some detailed program info in these areas will become available shortly. There are other subjects such as trigger-aware analysis and simulation which will have active work during the retreat blended with other activities. Your feedback on what you would like to do and suggestions for the program are highly welcome. You are encouraged to talk to the subgroup contacts if you are interested in the activities of the subgroups.
  One major program opportunity which still needs feedback from everyone is a possible session to allow a discussion between experimentalists and theorists. This is targeting for a discussion  seeded by e.g. questions from experimentalists which you would like our theoritical friends to answer. I am collecting questions/ideas until end of Wednesday to see if there is enough interests to establish such a session.
  On behalf of the organizing group, we are very much hoping for your active participation.
Regards,
Su Dong