Stephen, I don't think those numbers are right.  Of course this is 2 days later than your email so

Anyway, right now when I look, I see the following:

If I consider all Linux jobs and job slots, **including systems in dedicated BaBar queues**, I see
this:

there are 3743 jobs running in 4930 possible job slots, about 78% full

But if I look only at the job slots available for general queue jobs, then I see

there are 525 jobs running in 538 possible job slots, about 98% full

Anything over about 95% full is "goodness" since job termination and rescheduling etc.
probably takes a few percent.