Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:46:27 -0800
Subject: RE: [Comment] Website Design for Atlast Tier 2 site  [SLAC-TIS #5508]
From: "Stephanie Weitzenkamp via RT" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Chip,
Good summary. Here is some email concern from B. Cowles:

I will be very interested in how this is done. I will also be quite unhappy
if it turns out to be an afterthought rather than an initial consideration
in terms of the chosen solution.

Gordy's response:

Any suggestions or guidelines to follow?  Was this an offer to help guide the group in their selection process?

I think the initial design is simple and static web pages. Let' not overcomplicate. Can't really keep sharepoint in mind AND keep to this "simple" design.

Please set up a meeting for mid march for us to site down and go threw concept ideas. Do we want to use twiki? Wikipedia? Whatever the solution, this needs to be a quick fix as we don't have a lot of resources to apply to this.

Stephanie