> 1. DQ2 Status/Web Proxy

Our current DQ2 (SLAC) is working fine. We are setting up another DQ2
site (SLACXRD) which is backed by a xrootd server. For this new site, we
are asked to go to DQ2 0.2.12. The installation is finished and will be
tested soon.

> 2. Tier-2 Hardware
> 3. HPSS/gsiftp/xrootd

The gridftp DSI module for xrootd is ready. Andy agreed our request to
change the behavior of xrootd's open() function. Wei will check in the
change to xrootd CVS later, after a little more test.

Today's T2 phone meeting (10-11) mentioned a lot of things, including
the T2 meeting at UCSD, T3 network meeting in March and M. Ernst T2 site
visit. I missed most of the part because the sound was very bad with
strong echo. I requested an e-mail briefing but don't know if that will
happen. Does anyone in this mailing list know anything about Ernst's
site visit?

One thing I did hear about the USCD meeting is that the Atlas T2 meeting
will be at 8th. But for some reason (which I couldn't hear), we are
encouraged to attend the meeting at 7th.

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)