Most of the time, ATLAS use around 150 slots. This is a very rough
estimation. I have seen something like 270 slots for a few hours
(http://wt2.slac.stanford.edu/images/1monthJobSnapshot.png). I would be
eager to try 400 slots.

I think another question is that once ATLAS batch machines are up and
running, do we want them to be in general queues? I guess Randy will
certain want to see that happen:-) If yes, how do we calculate the ATLAS
shares?

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)