Since today's meeting is canceled, could people circulate short notes on the usual items? Cut and pasted from last week's minutes:

1. DQ2 Status/Web Proxy
2. Tier-2 Hardware
3. HPSS/gsiftp/xrootd
061108 Richard	Discuss with SLAC Security longterm approach to ATLAS VO

Thanks!
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center