Hi Antonio,
in principle we always quote yields for mES>5.27 GeV, so I am bit
puzzled by what you find in VVF... perhaps the code got broken when
moving to more recent releases? In any case I would use the same
procedure you have been using in your standalone code for mES fits, i.e.
get the yields for mES>5.27 by rescaling the mES fit result by the
fraction of events in the signal PDF above 5.27. The latter is
determined by integrating the PDF above 5.27.
Concezio.