When: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:30 AM-11:00 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi Bill, Charlie, Gordon, Su Dong,

This is a reminder that we will discuss Open Science Grid operational issues at SLAC with Miron Livney tomorrow (see below. Miron is a major fund receiver of OSG and developer of condor?). This could include issues that SCCS and ATLAS has. If you can attend, or if you can't but have questions for Miron, please let us know.

Wei

From:   Boeheim, Charles T.
Sent:   Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:31 AM
To:     Boeheim, Charles T.; Melen, Randal; Bense, Booker; Yang, Wei
Subject:        OSG - Miron Livney
When:   Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:30 AM-11:00 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

As we discussed, the default agenda is a minimally structured discussion
of how OSG is seen by the SLAC Systems group (who run the services) and
the SLAC Security group (who ...).  I encourage thought about a more
structured discussion if appropriate.

Regards,
Richard