We are pleased to introduce you our new proposal.

Today our Internet auction bidding company has finally begun successful collaboration with american bank organizations.

Our Online auction bidding practice is secured with many american major financial authorities and this is why we as the official affiliate are ready to guarantee safety and smoothness of every Internet auction transaction our company processes in United States.

Available Positions:

Client Support Assistant: 8 hours per day. 2600$ per month.
Requirements: car, PC, cell and home phones, Internet access.
Assist clients from your country with full time email and personal support.

Regional Administrator: part-time 2-4 hours per day. From 3800$ per month + weekly bonuses for successful completion of daily assignments with no delays.
Requirements: Internet access and be able to check your email several times a day, mobile and home/work phones, personal/business checking bank account(s).
Age limit - from 18 y.o.
Be able to contact our managers and customers both with your mobile phone and the e-mail.
Assist customers from your region with funds processing from the initial bidder to the seller itself. Checking bank account is obligatory.
Become the initial third party between the seller and the bidder from United States region.

Transport Manager: 6-10 hours per day. 2300$ per month.
Requirements: car, PC, mobile and home phones. Punctuality and responsibility.

Benefits:

1. Become our initial representative and a middleman between the seller and the buyer from your country

2. Gain authority with people from all parts of the world who really rely on your service

3. Possible career growth

4. Work efficiently with no holds and delays and get weekly bonuses besides monthly earnings for outstanding performance of your duties.

For immediate and confidential consideration, please e-mail the following APPLICATION FORM to HR Office

APPLICATION FORM:
1. Your full name:
2. Your country:
3. Your full address:
4. Your mobile contact phone:
5. Your fixed/home contact phone:
6. Your work contact phone (*):
7. Your contact e-mail(s):
8. Are you ready to start working with our company? (must be 'Yes')
9. Are you ready to accept money transfers to your bank account? (must be 'Yes')

Sincerely Yours,
Stefan Yanowski
Staff Manager