here:
http://costard.lbl.gov/~kerstin/vubunf/ana32/reso/reso.html
are some plots and numbers from the resolution studies I mentioned
this morning in the vub-recoil meeting. I have looked at generic MC
in the meantime and it turns out there we get a better resolution using
mm2 cuts (unless we sacrifice more statistics), but this also gives us
somewhat less statistics. So in the end we need to see what wins for the
Vub analysis - less leakage into to signal region or larger statistics.

For the unfolding, we'll go with the tight Emiss-pmiss cut for now, since
we mostly care about resolution in the signal sample and this also gives
us somewhat better S/B on the full mX range.

Note that the definition of resolution changed a bit: So far I had
not taken out the bias when I computed resolution, now (except for
in the first plot), I show <x^2> - <x>^2, where x = mxhad - mxhadgenwoph.
I think this is the better way to do it since the bias depends quite
a bit on mX.

Cheers,
Kerstin