we have discovered a bug in VVF (you can consider to fix your personal
version of VVF before next official tag):

the number of vub events with SemiLeptonic cut inside signal box
(mx<1.55) computed with "datavubin" dataset and "pstarsample" dataset
should be the same but in fact is not.

This is because the "datavubin" dataset is filled with vub events with
additional request of mxhadgen < MXBIN, while the cut lepVubSB, that we
use on pstarsample, selects vub events with semileptonic cut and with
mxhadgenwoph < MXBIN.

So when we cut datavubin with "lepYes && chop < CHOPBIN" and
pstarsample with "lepVubSB" we don't have the same number of events.

In the next tag we should cut on mxhadgenwoph instead of mxhadgen also
in datavubin dataset.

Cheers,
  Antonio & Concezio.