Hi all,

we came up with the following title/abstract:

Measurement of Partial Branching Fractions for Inclusive
Charmless Semileptonic $B$ Decays, Extraction of $|V_{ub}|$ and
Determination of non-Perturbative OPE Parameters
from the Hadronic Mass Spectrum

ABSTRACT
--------
Charmless semileptonic decays, $B \rightarrow X_u \ell \bar{\nu}$,
are studied in a sample of 383 million $B \overline{B}$ decays recorded
with the BaBar detector, in events where the decay of the second B meson
is fully reconstructed. Distributions of various kinematic variables
characterising $B \righarrow X_u \ell \bar{\nu}$ decays are studied.
Partial branching fractions $\Delta {\mathcal B} (B \righarrow X_u \ell \bar{\nu})$
are measured in kinematic regions where the dominant background from
semileptonic $B$ decays to charm is reduced. The CKM matrix element $|V_{ub}|$
is extracted by using theoretical calculations of phase space acceptances.
Furthermore, we determine the spectrum of the hadronic system $X_u$
after unfolding for acceptance and detector effects. From an analysis of
the first three truncated spectral moments we determine the value of
the $b$-quark mass $m_b$ together with the leading parameters of the
$1/m_b^2$ and $1/m_b^3$ terms in the OPE.

Do you like it? Do you want to see it changed? Should it be more general/detailed?
Let us know!

Cheers,

Kerstin and Roberto