Hi Jan,

Agreed that the documentation is wrong. In both cases, only the logical
file name is passed (i.e., without the localroot). The reason that you see
the localroot prefix in the second prepadd message is because it was added
in by the olbd. In general, all filenames passed around the system are
LFN's (where PFN's are the ones that have the localroot added).

Andy