Hi Pavel,

Then you are lucky. I suppose it is possible for the server to recover,
depending on the server/redirector combination you are running. But do
look for this pattern. Anyway, still looking for a gcore of when the
server thinks it's connected but it is not (we couldn't find an actual
case here at INFN). The only problem found was the one I described and
they have resolved it by upgrading.

Andy