Hi Andy,

> Agreed that the documentation is wrong. In both cases, only the logical
> file name is passed (i.e., without the localroot). The reason that you see
> the localroot prefix in the second prepadd message is because it was added
> in by the olbd.
Thus my olb.prep script retrieves the filename with the localroot,
i.e. a PFN. But your next statement is that all filenames that are
passed around should be LFNs. So this means there is a bug there,
isn't there?

> In general, all filenames passed around the system are
> LFN's (where PFN's are the ones that have the localroot added).

Cheers,
Jan Fiete

--

  Jan Fiete Grosse-Oetringhaus

  CERN                                    Office 12-1-008
  1211 Geneva 23                          Phone  +41 22 767 49 96
  Switzerland                             Mobile +41 76 487 54 59