Hi Andy,

if I got your question correctly, for BNL/STAR, it is preferable to
upgrade redirector rather than dataservers on the production cluster. We
have many things which we would need to test on new production version
(Name2Name, prepare etc.) before putting it into the production.

>From my observation, I don't see any downward spiral there. I see those
messages when the cluster is going up, but after while they disappear and
redirector will get normal login request.
All dataservers have 20060920 version and redirector has 20070130.

If you want, I can try to spot the pattern and be sure that servers that
firstly showed at redirector log with an invalid login request are then
really connected somewhere.

Pavel