We will have our SLAC ATLAS forum meeting at the usual time of 12:00 noon Pacific time tomorrow (Wed. Apr/25). SLAC party meets at the B-hive (CL G214) and the agenda is at the usual place:
   http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=14598
This week's sepaker is Peter Skands from FNAL visiting the SLAC theory group:
title:  Hadron Collisions Inside and Out
Abstract: I will give an overview of the physics of hadron collisions, in particular as reflected by the state of the art event generators. Specific topics will include parton-shower/matrix-element matching, the underlying event, and non-perturbative effects.

Su Dong