I thought I'd be called from that room before but can someone make sure it
can dial international?

I wanted to mention that at the ATLAS Software & Computing Week last week
in Munich I was pushing xrootd. At the moment none of that office LCG
Storage Elements can provide "posix"-like access. This is due to various
problems with either the root plugin for them or the SE itself (and finger
pointing between ROOT and the SE).

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy, SLAC               | CERN     Office: 32-2-A22|