  The reason I responded was because I thought that the 64 bit problems
that ATLAS was seeing with running its software might make for more work
in maintaining the systems, and I wanted to make sure that we weren't
missing something that would make dealing with the ATLAS software later
on more difficult. I have a tendency to distrust new things when it
comes to production systems (I only wish I had that same attitude for my
personal computer purchase choices!).

	Cheers,
		Gordon.

Anyone