Hi Wei,

This is a good idea to start out living cleanly. As you have no doubt noticed, the usual time does not work really well for me, especially when I am at CERN. I am here till 5/5, back at SLAC for two weeks, and then back to CERN for 3 weeks. Cheers.

					Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center