Dear colleagues,
(apologies if you receive multiple copies of this)

The 10th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2007) will
take place at DESY, Hamburg, Germany, on May 30 - June 3, 2007.

There will be 4 parallel sessions, each about 1.5 hours, dedicated to
calorimetry and muons. For more information on registration and the
program of LCWS2007, please follow
http://lcws07.desy.de/

As conveners of the Calorimeter and Muons session we are soliciting talks
on calorimetry and muon detectors.  ( Note that there are also separate
sim/reco
sessions, and we expect some talks will overlap the two topics. We will
work this out with the speakers and conveners as we get requests.)

If you would like to present your results please send us email:

"Gerald C. Blazey" <[log in to unmask]>,
"B.G. Cheon" <[log in to unmask]>,
Ray Frey <[log in to unmask]>,
Felix Sefkow <[log in to unmask]>,
Tohru-Takeshita <[log in to unmask]>

with subject: LCWS2007

and the following information

Name of presenter:
Affiliation:
Title of talk:

at your earliest convenience but

    NO LATER THAN Tuesday May 8

Best regards,

G Blazey, B G Cheon, R Frey, T Takeshita, F Sefkow