Dear vub-recoilusers,

I finally managed to get the Run1-5 production done - several jobs kept producing
corrupted output, probably a memory swap problem (the next production will be done
on a smaller number of events per tcl). One job kept hanging after processing
36000 events, it required a little tweaking to get it done not spoiling the B
counting.

* Please note that the dataset for Run1 has noticeably changed: since last
February, a lot of collections have been marked bad and removed from the dataset.
* The dataset for Run5 has also changed: now all the bug-free collections have
been skimmed and processed.

You will find the chains in
/afs/slac.stanford.edu/u/br/sacco/vol1/ana-32/workdir/

The generic chains  are called, as usual: genChainRun* or, separated per B charge,
genbchChainRun*, genbnuChainRun*.
I also produced chains for resonant and non-resonant signal (modes 6333 and 2575)
separated per run period: mixChainRun*, nreChainRun*.

Some figures for the number of events (skimmed/generated):

mode 1235 Run1: 2508083/36156000;
mode 1235 Run2: 7098889/103124000;
mode 1235 Run3: 3382314/47102000;
mode 1235 Run4: 12536374/168528000;