Hello All

Using the the xrootd version 20070321-1251 I added two patches
one from Fabrizio which fixed a problem with xrdcp reading
data from xrootd if new and old version of xrootd were used.
And the second one was a critical fix in XrdOdcFinder (Revision 1.28).

Please let me know if I missed some critical fixes otherwise
I would like to declare this version (20070321-1251p1) the
new production version.

I also will build a new version from the current HEAD and
make it a new development version (hoping to make it soon into
another production version as it makes the configuration of xrootd
much easer.)

Cheers,
    Wilko