I am trying to get the autotools build up-to-date and  I currently have a
problem with the castor module, which I cannot get to build with the
configure.classic variant:

xrootd/src/XrdCS2/README describes that one needs to run the xrootd/src/XrdCS2
local configure. This just sets two symbolic links for building at CERN:

CASTOR2 -> /afs/cern.ch/project/castor/www/Release/CASTOR2

CASTOR2LIB
-> /afs/cern.ch/sw/lcg/external/castor/2.1.2-4/slc3_ia32_gcc323/usr/

The build error is
../XrdCS2/XrdCS2Req.hh:20:19: osdep.h: No such file or directory

I can find an osdep.h in some other castor include folders
(e.g. /usr/include/shift/osdep.h) but then other include files of castor2 are
missing.

Could someone who actually has built the libraries tell me what directory
settings I need to use on lxplus?

Thanks,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT Group                               email: [log in to unmask]