ATLAS SCCS Planning 30May2007
-----------------------------

  9am, SCCS Conf Rm A, to call in +1 510 665 5437, press 1, 3935#

Present: Randy, Wei, JohnB, Tofigh, Chuck, Charlie, Booker, Stephen.

Agenda:

1. DQ2 Status/Web Proxy

    Alexei is ready to restart the AOD replication to the US Tier-2
    sites. Need to decide what amount of space we want to dedicate to
    AOD space. Can dedicate upto 20TB for this.

    DQ2 was running fine yesterday. Last week broke the md5 script
    which stopped it for one day. Problems at CERN and BNL stopped it
    for a day and half. Since then everything is okay. Have ran 300
    jobs concurrently!

    Problem just now writing to BNL. They know about it but no news on
    when they will fix it.

2. Tier-2 Hardware

    No change since last week.

    There is a leak in the water pipe but it doesn't look like it will
    stop us commissioning the water cooler racks but might mean an
    outage at later date to repair the leak.

3. AOB

    - Tier-2 Meeting

    Wei will go, does not have the final approval from Charlotte. Not
    sure if anyone else will go. US ATLAS has noted the scarcity of
    SLAC folk going.

    - xrootd meeting

    Agenda sent to list, will discuss xrootd for ATLAS there.

Action Items:
-------------

070530 Wei	Reply to Alexei about AOD replication to SLAC

070516 Andy	Setup meeting about xrootd collaboration
        070523 Not done yet. Would like a list from Stephen of
 	      who should be there.
        070530 Will ask tomorrow at xrootd meeting, Stephen emailed
 	      a suggested list of people.

070509 Stephen	Split up top-level AFS volume, requests to unix-admin
        070516 Not done yet.
        070523 Some requests went in yesterday and have been done. Once
 	      I've move the files I can then request the top level
 	      volumes and the work volume.
        070530 Done. Top volume and work volume read-only.

070502 Stephen	Arrange meeting about ATLAS TAG data on PetaCache
        070509 Not done yet.
        070516 Not done yet. Did talk a little to David Quarrie.
        070523 Not done yet.
        070530 Not done yet.