FYI
--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick Luehring [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:49 PM
To: Yang, Wei
Cc: Mount, Richard P.
Subject: IU Tier 2 and Tier 3 meeting.

Hi Wei,

   As far as I can tell no one from the SLAC Tier 2 center has registered for the US ATLAS Tier 2 and Tier 3 workshop at IU. In theory today is the last day to get the lower rate on hotel rooms at the conference hotel. I would appreciate it if the people who are likely to attend from SLAC would reserve hotel rooms and register on the conference website today. Full information is on the conference website:

http://www.mwt2.org/t2conf/index.html

   Thanks greatly.

                                       Fred
--