Hi Antonio,

for the reduced ntuples, Run1+2 are always merged and it does not seem
that we can distinguish between events from Run1 and Run2 using the run
variable (at least it does not work for the other Runs in generic MC.
Would it be easy enough to split the reduced ntuples for Run1 and Run2,
that way we could use Wolfgang's machinery to do this reweighting...

Cheers,
Kerstin