Hi Concezio and Antonio,

the data-MC comparison only tells us about shapes. It might be useful to
also look at efficiencies for the K veto and the D* partial reco veto.

Just by eye without having any numbers to back this up I already noticed
that the S/B in the mX distributions seems worse than what we had on
Run1+2.

Cheers,
Kerstin