Hi Kerstin,

sorry I missed the reading... for DQG-related reasons...

Anyway, here are some replies to your questions:

> * Why are we using the muMicroTight selector? The NN based muon selector
>   should give us higher efficiency and (substantially) lower fake rate.

Hmmm, I guess it's my fault, for not changing the selector in our
VubXlnuPhysics.tcl. I'm afraid it's a little too late to change that right now, at
least in time for the review process.

> * Are we using a cut on the impact parameter when performing the track
>   selection? This should reduce bkgds from material interaction in the
>   beam pipe. Should be answered by a look into the tcl files.

Yes. It's defined by the following line in BRecoilUser/BRecoilCandidatesProcs.tcl:
lappend config {GoodTracksVisibleESelection	docaMax                1.5    }
That's in centimeters.

> * What exactly are we doing for PID weighting/killing/tweaking?
>   Should also be answered by a look into the tcl files.

We are using tweaking; for the systematics we are doing what we did last year,
that is the percentages of killing are defined in VubXlnu.tcl by the lines:
# set ElectronKilling 0.02
# set MuonKilling 0.03
# set KKilling 0.02
# set ElectronMisIdKilling 0.15
# set MuonMisIdKilling 0.15
# set KMisIdKilling 0.15

> Also, I think we hadn't decided on when to have the next vu-recoil
> meeting...

Right. If we have a date for the AWG reading, it will be easier to decide.

All the best,

Roberto