We will have our SLAC ATLAS forum meeting tomorrow (Wednesday Jun/27) at 12:00 noon pacific time / 9pm CERN. Pacific time. SLAC party meets at he B-Hive. Will attempt reserving Salle-A at CERN. The agenda is at:
  http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=18061
1) Yongsheng Gao (SMU/Fresno State) will PID fake rate determination using reflection of Z decays.
2) Lance Dixon will report on the latest physics news from Les Houches.

Because of July/4 and Glasgow ATLAS week, there will be no forum meetings for the next two weeks and we will resume for Jul/18.

Su Dong