Hi Gordon,

There is a update to these slides. See Stephen's e-mail for URL. (well, I c-n-p it here)

http://indico.cern.ch/materialDisplay.py?contribId=27&sessionId=8&materialId=slides&confId=15523

Yes, please distribute it to the WT2 user community.

Also, the Bloomington meet dedicated 1/2 of time to help people interested in building Tier 3 sites and university group computing. There were several universities attending this meeting. I am not aware of anyone from WT2. People agreed that T1/T2s will not be enough to support analysis.

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)