Hi, the file with the new weights (for the main configuration) can be
found in:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/%7Elodovico/protected/vub/weights/weightsB/new_weightfile_ellipse1_w1_exp_B.txt

The only difference with respect to before is in the pi(0)lnu final
state. The BF's correspond to the PDG 07 value (ie based on all the
published measurements). The other BF's are the same then before, as there
isn't any new published measurement since then.

During this week, I will produce the weight files also for the
configurations related to the systematics.

Cheers,
 		Francesca

|  Francesca Di Lodovico              Queen Mary, University of London |
|  E-mail:[log in to unmask]  Physics Department               |
|  Phone:  +44-(0)20-7882-5035        Mile End Road                    |
|  Fax:    +44-(0)20-8981-9465        London E1 4NS, UK                |