Hi all,

  it looks like I finished this small dev/bugfix round on XrdClient.
Very few added features:
- function to clean the cache forcefully
- windowsize agreement between client and server in multistream mode
(i.e. you only need to set your preferred WAN tcp windowsize on the
server side)
- TestXrdClient_read now has the --check option which does a basic
correctness check on the data it receives.

  For the bugfix part, the most important ones are:
- correct interpretation of error messages coming out as unsolicited
- correct behavior of the cache with 'nasty' chunk requests
- correct optimization of concurrent connection creations
- mem corruption in creating connections in the connection manager
- mem corruption in purging unused connections in the error recovery
mechanism in the multistream case

  Right now I am finishing the tests, but everything looks fine up to
now. I'd like to hear from you if you have problems with the latest version.

  BTW xrdcp with the latest code is scoring 6.1MB/s between PD and SLAC,
against the previous 4.5-5MB/s. It would be nice to hear from you if you
confirm this improvement or if it's just in my setup for some strange
reason.

  Fabrizio