Hi Wilko,

  Are you using dcache xrdxp command ?  Do you use dcache for storing the
data ?

  At Uvic, we are installing dcache with tape (TSM) to store BaBaR data.
We can copy the data to tape and access it through xrootd door.
I am wondering how to keep bookkepping about it ?

  Any advise ? Do you know anybody storing BaBar data on dcache and
accessing throuch xroot door and keeping bookkeeping of it ?

  Thanks,

         Ashok