Hello,

 You are right I am involved in Atlas production and using dcache storage
element.

 I thought dcache with TSM (or HSM) will be useful for babar as well.

 I never realised that xrootd also interfaced with mass storage system.
We can try this as well. Can you point me link which gives details about it ?

  Do you know any group using dcache with TSM in our babar group ?

  Thanks,

          Ashok