I have another meeting that starts 30 minutes earlier. Will be late, or more likely miss this altogether.

I would like to add an informational item. The First ATLAS Physics Workshop of the Americas will be held at SLAC from 8/20 through 8/23: http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/atlas2007/default.htm. There will be two tutorial sessions, one on Monday afternoon and one on Tuesday afternoon. Unlike beginner tutorials where we herd everyone onto one site in order to have a common environment, people are expected to work at BNL, SLAC or their own laptop as they feel comfortable. There are no account requests at WT2 for this Workshop. We also do not expect a large operating load, though we may have a few more of the usual WT2 users typing at the same time. We request that scheduled outages are not during this time period. Thanks!

					Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center