PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST FROM VACLAV, FELIX, KIYOTOMO,
AND JAE BY JULY 31.

Subject: Final review for ILC TB Roadmap
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:44:01 -0500
From: Jae Yu <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jim Brau <[log in to unmask]>,        "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>,        Hitoshi Yamamoto
<[log in to unmask]>,        Vaclav Vrba <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask],        KAWAGOE Kiyotomo <[log in to unmask]>,
Jae Yu <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Jim, Francois and Hitoshi,

The final draft of the ILC TB Roadmap document is prepared and ready for
the community review before the release.   The document can be found at
the URL:

http://www-hep.uta.edu/~yu/research/linear-collider/ilc-tb-roadmap-v6.1.doc

Given the importance of this document, we would greatly appreciate if
you could distribute this message to the community for our colleagues'
comments within a week, by July 31, so that we can release the document
to public by Aug. 1.

Thank you for your help!

Vaclav, Felix, Kiyotomo and Jae

--