Dear colleagues,

The first draft of the Physics and Detector Sections of the Detector Concept Report (DCR)has been revised, and  new draft has just been released in time for the FALC meeting this week in Italy.

The new Physics and Detector sections are now incorporated into the ILC Reference Design Report,  which contains four volumes:
Vol 1: Executive Summary
Vol 2: Physics Case
Vol 3: Accelerator
Vol 4: Detectors

The new versions of the the report on Detectors and Physics are available on the Wiki page
http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=dcrdet:dcrdet_home

We are still interested in hearing your comments and corrections, as we prepare for the final draft of the RDR, which will be issued at the Lepton Photon Symposium in Daegu.

Please note that Voumes 2 and 4 have no author list at the moment.
If you would like to become an author, please visit  http://www-flc.desy.de/dcr

If you have contributed to ILC physics and detector studies, or plan to contribute in the future and wish to support the ILC, we urge you to join the list of signatories.  Please encourage your colleagues to consider signing up as well. It is important to demonstrate to the funding agencies, the breadth and depth of support for ILC physics and detectors.

So far 545 people have signed up to support the DCR. Thanks a lot! If you have not yet done so, please reconsider!

Best regards, and thanks to many of your for your support in preparing and editing the DCR,

John Jaros
for the DCR editors, Akiya Miyamoto, Ties Behnke, Chris Damerell, Mark Oreglia, Klaus
Moenig, A. Djouadi, Y. Okada, S. Yamashita, J. Lykken

P.S. Apologies if you have received this message more than once. We don't want to miss anyone!