Hi All,
 	So I updated the spreadsheet with numbers for boer0001 (2.6GHz
4-core AMD Opteron). I also attached a PDF version.
 	The Opteron doesn't show nearly as large degradation from multiple
jobs. For a single job it's GHz are worth less the same 15% roughly as
yakut was, but when you get a fully loaded machine the difference isn't
quite as much.
 	So I think when calculating the CPU/$$ the GHz for the Intel should
get a boost of around 10% over the AMD for the current generation of
chips when thinking about ATLAS jobs. We can talk about this in the
meeting later.

 							regards,

 							Stephen.

--