According to Alexei, WT2 is subscripted to 30%. If you read http://gridui03.usatlas.bnl.gov:25880/server/pandamon/query?mode=listAODReplications&summary=Clouds, you will find that we already have 60%. Some of them are probably due to previous subscriptions. So once this 30% is done and we still have reasonable amount of space free, we will go more.

>     Not right now as there is an issue with the new DQ2 in that the
>     PFN might not match the LFN (if it can't write to the same name
>     it adds some more characters to the PFN) and the cleanup tool
>     assumed this was true.

At today's US Atlas computing facility and operation meeting, Patrick said he is working on a new version of cleanup tool.

>     - Security
>
>       Bob Cowles is a little worried about some solutions being
>       developed for US-ATLAS from a security point of view. One of the
>       items is to run "network performance toolkit" which has
>       particular issues.

Also at today's F&O meeting, Michael Ernst proposed to have separate phone meeting with Bob Cowles, Rob G. and a few others to discuss US ATLAS security issues.

>       "Ask not what OSG can do for you, ask what you can do for OSG."

In case you wonder who are "you", "you" means "sites" on Miron Livny's slide.

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)