Hi Stephan,
  Did you look at total memory usage on the machine as you added the
cores? Was it linear, or linear with a negative intercept (indicating a
great deal of shared code between the processes)? Since you can't
predict which jobs will be running on any one machine, this probably
isn't a relevant number for this discussion, however, I'm curious to
know how well ATLAS jobs do in this circumstance.

	Cheers,
		Gordon.

I've