On 27/08/07, Scheitrum, Glenn P. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Bridget and fellow lunchtime soccer junkies,

 "Lunchtime sendoff for Bridget at the Stanford Sand Hill corner field". The game will be held  today  August 27th at Noon. Please get your travel plans laid out so you can leave SLAC at 11:45 and be ready to play by 12.

 The field is reserved for our use. For those that have never been there, go east on Sand Hill Road, turn right on Stock Farm road and make the first left onto Oak. It will be the first field on your left.

Come on down and play on a flat field with no manhole covers.

It's a 90 meter by 40 meter field so we can handle up to 11 a side.

Glenn

PS Graeme emailed and said he needs a ride. If you are driving, please let your soccer buddies know so they can carpool with you.

Hi,

I will also need a ride. Thus, if someone can give me a lift, let me know.
Thanks a lot ! And see you on the field !

Benoit