Gentlemen and Ladies,

After today's game at lunch Bridget mentioned that she only has two more to play. She is returning home and her last game will be Monday August 27th. She was asking about playing a full field game which we can either do at lunch or in the evening on August 27th. I'm trying to determine which time (lunch or after work) would work the best for most of us.

A lunchtime game will probably take at least two hours so you will have to get approval for an hour or an hour and a half away from work.

Please send me an email response with your preference.

If you know of any regular players that are not on the klystron-soccer mailing list, either contact them with this message or send me their email address so I can add it to the list.

Glenn