From: Olson, Jeffrey R [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 16/08/2007 1:04 p.m.
To: Ingham, Bridget; Garcia, Luciano J.; Avelar, Renato; Evtimov, Bozhidar; Brooks, Travis C.; Campell, Marc; Card, Graeme L; Claire Pange; Dao, Tom; Destefano, Christopher; Kovalskyi, Dmytro; Doukov, Tzanko; Garza, Tony; Haase, Andrew; Hering, Philippe; Jensen, Aaron; John Castro; Juarez, Luis; Kosovsky, Michael; Kroeger, Wilko; Kumar, Abhinav; Leclerc, Walter N.; Leung, Tony; Lu, Minghui; Ly, Tu; Mancinelli, Giampiero; Mastorides, Themistoklis; Miahnahri, Alireza (Alan); Miao, Jianwei `John`; Miranda, Rafael; Ng, Cho-Kuen; Peng, Sheng; Perez Perez, Luis Alejandro; Rey, Victor J.; Rogers, Joe; Scheitrum, Glenn P.; Schumacher, Richard V.; Song, Jinhu; Stanek, Michael; Swain, Sanjay; Toews, David; Traller, Bob; Turri, Massimiliano `Max`; Vazquez, Cecilio (Chico); Viaud, Benoit Francis; Wang, Lei; Wright, Doug (LLL); Wu, Jinwei; Young, Charles C.; klystron-soccer
Subject: RE: Bridget's last game at SLAC

> if you kicked the ball too hard and it went on the road you had to go
get it and then take on goalkeeping duties.

This should really be a rule in our games, too.  Crappy
high-testosterone shots that clear not just the goal but the tree with
meters to spare should be rewarded with a stint in goal or at least on
defense.

Of course, it's easy for me to say that, since my shots are always
precisely on target... ;-}

See y'all the 27th,
Jeff

PS:  I attached a photo courtesy of Tsanko, showing appropriate footwear
for the over-watered field...

PPS:  Amusingly, Microsoft's spell-checker wants to chance "Tsanko" to
"Stank"