Today is kid's day, so the SLAC field will be unavailable for soccer today

-----Original Message-----
From: Scheitrum, Glenn P.
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:13 AM
To: 'Olson, Jeffrey R'; Garcia, Luciano J.; Avelar, Renato; 'Evtimov, Bozhidar'; Brooks, Travis C.; Campell, Marc; Card, Graeme L; 'Claire Pange'; Dao, Tom; Destefano, Christopher; Kovalskyi, Dmytro; Doukov, Tzanko; Garza, Tony; Haase, Andrew; Hering, Philippe; Jensen, Aaron; 'John Castro'; Juarez, Luis; Kosovsky, Michael; Kroeger, Wilko; Kumar, Abhinav; Leclerc, Walter N.; Leung, Tony; Lu, Minghui; Ly, Tu; Mancinelli, Giampiero; Mastorides, Themistoklis; Miahnahri, Alireza (Alan); Miao, Jianwei `John`; Miranda, Rafael; Ng, Cho-Kuen; Peng, Sheng; Perez Perez, Luis Alejandro; Rey, Victor J.; Rogers, Joe; Scheitrum, Glenn P.; Schumacher, Richard V.; Song, Jinhu; Stanek, Michael; Swain, Sanjay; Toews, David; Traller, Bob; Turri, Massimiliano `Max`; Vazquez, Cecilio (Chico); Viaud, Benoit Francis; Wang, Lei; 'Wright, Doug (LLL)'; Wu, Jinwei; Young, Charles C.; klystron-soccer
Subject: FW: Field reservation for August 27th

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are on for Bridget's Last Game. We have the field reserved for Monday August 27th from noon to 1PM. Plan to leave SLAC no later than 11:45. For those who are unfamiliar with the field location, exit SLAC, turn right on Sand Hill Road, go 1.3 miles, turn right on Stock Farm Road, go 150 yards, turn left onto Oak Road, go 50 yards, park.

See you there next Monday.

Glenn