Hi David and vub-recoilers,

the latest version of BAD1382 doesn't have the author list.

I don't have time to add it now.
Can someone else please take care of adding the publication list to
BAD1382 asap (otherwise I can do it this evening)?

Whoever does it, please take care to add

pubboard/authors_lp2007_bad1382.tex

This author list has been specifically created for this paper with
Wolfgang's and Chukwudi's names too.

Thanks.
 		Francesca