Hi David, Francesca and vub-recoilers,

we actually had some problems to add the LP 2007 author list,  because the
names and the institutions were strangely following the template of the
PRL coming so in 2 columns.
This odd situation doesn't happen if we use the authors_lp2007_revtex
list,unfortunately  we don't have the modified 1382 version.

Question is:
  who is the best person to contact in order to modify it officially?

or altenatively

  could we proceed to edit the list of the authors_lp2007_revtex,adding the
  2 names and call it authors_lp2007_revtex_bad1382.tex?
  Would it be fine if we use this to submittthe paper at the deadline(aug
  17th), I guess, at this point, the permission to add these 2 guys
  at the 1382 author list has been already approved,

thanks for let us know, we are not big experts of modified author list.

cheers
Virginia and Antonio (for the SemiLep-06/04 authors)

  .*.    Two atoms bump into each other.
  /V\    One says 'I think I lost an electron!'
(/ \)   The other asks, 'Are you sure?',
(   )	to which the first replies, 'I'm positive.'