On 09/19/2007 11:21 AM, Young, Charles C. wrote:
> I can get in. However, login script has an error that I don't see elsewhere:

> RHEL WS release 4 (Nahant Update 5)         2.6.9-55.0.6.ELsmp (2x1792MHz V20z)
> This is a test machine and may be subject to configuration changes
> or reboots at short notice.
> /usr/bin/X11/xauth:  creating new authority file /var/tmp/young.Xauthority
> AtlasLogin: Configuration problem - CMTCONFIG (NotSupported-opt) not available f
> or /afs/slac/g/atlas/b/AtlasPoint1/13.0.25.8
> #CMT> The tag NotSupported-opt is not used in any tag expression. Please check s
> pelling
> young@rhel4-64 $
>

> Not sure if it really matters. Will try it when I get off another test. Otherwise, I will just confuse myself...

Hi Charlie,

There are two public login RHEL4 machines available (usually) for
testing.  They are named 'rhel4-32' and 'rhel4-64' and run the 32-bit
and 64-bit version of RHEL4, respectively.  However, both of these
machines are invovled in today's power outage and will be going
down shortly (actually, I thought they were supposed to go down
earlier).

--
Leonard J. Moss <[log in to unmask]>   | My views don't necessarily
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, MS 97 | reflect those of SLAC,