On 09/19/2007 11:30 AM, Yang, Wei wrote:
> I am sure exactly why but I noticed that rhel4-64 is running a new
 > vwersion of sshd, which won't give you an AFS tokens. You might want
 > to run klog after login and then source your .cshrc.

Yes -- since there are our test machines for RHEL4, they are also
being used to test the new version of SSH which will be rolled out
to all machines around 1 Oct.  You can try using
/usr/local/bin/sshnew/ssh to get to it, which should automatically
get you a token.

--
Leonard J. Moss <[log in to unmask]>   | My views don't necessarily
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, MS 97 | reflect those of SLAC,